2. Corn tortilla tacos are gluten free!
3. The only part of the taco not made on site is usually the tortilla, and tortillas are made with three ingredients: corn, water and salt. This means tacos are fresh, fresh, fresh!
4. Because the taco meat is not packaged or factory made it likely contains a lot less salt and far fewer ingredients than fast food tacos, some of which are less than 50% meat. Fewer additives mean tastier food that's better for you.
5. Taco Trucks are generally entrepreneurs and provide jobs in local communities. They also help keep money in your local community.
6. Taco Trucks take up a smaller footprint than brick and mortar establishments. And have you ever considered that the proliferation of taco trucks contributed heavily to the whole food truck industry?
7. Taco Trucks create a social environment. Some of my favorite random conversations were while waiting for tacos. Also many trucks have billboards for flyers and announcements.
8. Did I mention the sides? My taco truck serves those little delights with small roasted onions and radishes.
9. Tacos are usually pretty affordable, ranging from $1.50 to about $3.50 each depending on the truck and the location. Only got $5 in your pocket? You can still get tacos!
10. Tacos are delicious! They're a perfect snack or meal if you eat enough of them. Now go get some! You know you want to.